Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a while back about this awesome ride to Fon Du Lac and the cook wants a head count by the middle of May. So a bunch of you were talking about meeting at HWY 83&I-43 and doing a ride up. Please let me know who is planning on going so I can forward that info to the "Soup Man" This family opens there home to us and will not take money!!!

:chef2: :chef3: :beer2: :eat1: http://www.souprun.com

If that wife is nagging you lately bring her along and drop her off at Taycheeda :shock:

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I plan on it!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So only 5 people.....going once......going twice........ :cry:

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Can't make any firm decisions as of yet but would like to go. Put us down as a definite maybe.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
my buddy, and his wife might go, they got an intruder, and two other couples on Harleys might come with, but cant say yes to all, but you can be sure at least one of the couples will make it.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool with me, I think I will tell him 10-12 people just in case, 5-6 of you guys could eat that much anyway :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
spyderman said:
I posted a while back about this awesome ride to Fon Du Lac and the cook wants a head count by the middle of May. So a bunch of you were talking about meeting at HWY 83&I-43 and doing a ride up. Please let me know who is planning on going so I can forward that info to the "Soup Man" This family opens there home to us and will not take money!!!

:chef2: :chef3: :beer2: :eat1: http://www.souprun.com

If that wife is nagging you lately bring her along and drop her off at Taycheeda :shock:
What time @ hwy 83 & hwy43?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Takes up to a couple hours so I say meet up at 9:00 ish?? Hows the new crib Skinny???

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Getting there SLOW but we are in the house. No more working on it for a couple hours that drive to the Apartment. going to get stuff put away the next couple of days than Saturday clean out storage bin I have no idea where I am going to put that :wink:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Trying to twist the g/f's arm to go.....we're going to try and get a few riders from the area to cruise on up. His site says he wants a head count by middle of May? Is it a Honda only ride? Or ride what you got? :D

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ride what ya got....go to the site and poke around at the pics and stuff. It is just a bunch of guys that like to ride and get together to meet one another!! :mcrider: :chef2: :beer3: :beer2: now go twist a little more darn it!!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My parents house is half way back in Hartford, we are all welcome to stop in for a cold one or potty breaks. They said that would be cool to see alot of bikes in the driveway so come on kids......lets show them how big our family is :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Unfortunately I have discovered I will be busy that day. I "must" attend a poker run for one of the local MCs (Outer Limits) that day as they always make a good showing at the BACA run in Sept.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was looking at the map....what about taking 83 north til it turns into 175 then to 23 east then 151 bypass??? If we say kickstands up at 9:30 will that work :p :p Time for a tour of Taycheeda :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Everyone is welcome, it is a good time and good people 8) We will stop in at Citgo on 83&60 to pick up one more :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts