Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got out for a quickie yesterday in the near 70 degrees. Made my wife take her 750 shadow phantom for a spin. She is a very new rider.

Really just wondering if any folks watch this page. Looks like weeks since the last posts. Be ready to do some day trips soon and may be looking for company. We will be looking for easy going putt putt mountain roads. I am in the Clinton area... north of Conway. Anyone hear? or here?:p

·
Registered
419 Posts
Wish I could ...

just wondering if any folks watch this page. Looks like weeks since the last posts. Be ready to do some day trips soon and may be looking for company.
Yup ... I'm here and very jealous that some of you are riding now in January.:cry: I wish I could be riding too. I'm in CT and it's bitter cold. Can't even hope for a ride for a few months!. Just working on winter mods.
Got a fairing and rigging it up. Fairing_done02_zpsad266cd8.jpg
I cut the windshield trim with a plasma cutter and polished it up. The lower trim pieces were cut by hand. Plan to add some LEDs eventually. Just looking for some warm weather and to get rid of all the salt and filth on the roads!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Got out for a quickie yesterday in the near 70 degrees. Made my wife take her 750 shadow phantom for a spin. She is a very new rider.

Really just wondering if any folks watch this page. Looks like weeks since the last posts. Be ready to do some day trips soon and may be looking for company. We will be looking for easy going putt putt mountain roads. I am in the Clinton area... north of Conway. Anyone hear? or here?:p
From Hot Springs Yep, I wonder through here on occasion.
Steve JSR in HSV

1 - 3 of 3 Posts