Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never knew this forum existed until I was doing some research on the Honda Homecoming today. Been hanging out over on the 1300 riders forum on the VTXOA since last June and on the Honda VTX Riders forum on Delphi since I got my X last March. As many Xs as BVH sells, I'm surprised that I rarely see one on the road. Aren't folks riding them? Although I was there almost every Wednesday, I would only occasionally see one or two other Xs down at PJs last summer but never figured out who their riders were. I'm the only VTX riding member of the Wind Riders M/C here in Reno. At least some of us try to be out riding every weekend the weather permits so you will usually only see me around town during the week. Even as bad as the weather has been, I've managed to get 850 miles of saddle time since New Years. Maybe I'll see some of you around???

·
Registered
29 Posts
BVH lol

Hello, I currently dont own a VTX but Im trying to curb my bills to make room for an f model spec 3.

I live in fallon NV, and recently took a trip to reno. I tell ya what after 40 minutes of covering every block around BVH I had to resort to bribing a cab driver to tell me where to go. I finally found it, but that lilttle road to BVH is hard to find! maybe once I actually do get my VTX we can set up a run somewhere! Currently Im running on a 1983 V45 honda magna.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts