Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought my X last Feb. and LOVE it!! i found this sight and have visited frequently. you guys are all great and a lot of you know your stuff!! this is the first time i have posted anything, but i have used this sight and your postings for tech advice and have been much appreciative. my X i running like a champa nd is just the way i like her. thanks guys and I'm glad to be part of a group of guys who love and respect the ride as much as i do!!!

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
are you sure its the first time you posted? your post count reads 2.
just kidding, welcome to the board and hang on to your billfold! but you cant find better advice here. I wish the wrenches at the dealer would read this board sometime to educate them on the X

G

·
0 Posts
powderhound77 said:
i bought my X last Feb. and LOVE it!! i found this sight and have visited frequently. you guys are all great and a lot of you know your stuff!! this is the first time i have posted anything, but i have used this sight and your postings for tech advice and have been much appreciative. my X i running like a champa nd is just the way i like her. thanks guys and I'm glad to be part of a group of guys who love and respect the ride as much as i do!!!

same here...and welcome....!

texascruzer

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
pepsX said:
are you sure its the first time you posted? your post count reads 2.
just kidding, welcome to the board and hang on to your billfold! but you cant find better advice here. I wish the wrenches at the dealer would read this board sometime to educate them on the X
What he said, Welcome!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
powderhound77 said:
you guys are all great and a lot of you know your stuff!!thanks guys and I'm glad to be part of a group of guys who love and respect the ride as much as i do!!!
Are you sure your at the right place :p Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Good to have ya onboard, welcome! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts