Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been around for a while, but never posted a pic of my bike.
It is 90% the way i want it, and a little different than some of the others i see.
all work done myself, with major support from y'all

·
Super Moderator
63,774 Posts
Nice...but what's all that black studded stuff on the back? It looks like storeage, but I dont' have that on my X. :D
Can't even carry a T-shirt home on mine.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
being on the road for a week at a time.
i need to carry a lot of t's

next weekend doing a 1500 mile trip.

and am planning a Canada trip for later this yr.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Looking good, easy on the throttle looks like that front wheel could lift on ya :lol: Just kidding, nice looking gear. Looks like you could take a pretty long trip with all that.

·
Registered
42 Posts
where did you get the kool x windshild bag holder pretty sweet lookin, O and the bike too. long trips are nice but i have a short leash. :lol:

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
What is that attached to your peg's?

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Question: It looks like the passanger floorboard drops down and angles up a bit, is that something you made bought or did it come like that.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the tool bag holder is from kewl metal, very good quality, but not very practical http://www.kewlmetal.com/Default.aspx?t ... atalogID=1
and because my g/f is very 5'10", and all legs, i found offset some 3" offset passenger extenders, and that with some jc whitney rear floorboards worked well. She had also wanted the floorboards at an angle, so she could get a better grip when i stopped suddenly, so i was able to angle them up for her.
Their not sturdy enough to stand on, ( i'm still experimenting) but i am trying do design some bullet extenders that i can use with Cobra floorboards that match better.

and i thought everyone would be all over the piaa's mounted on the front fender bolts....

G

·
0 Posts
Looks great. I think you can get more in those bags than I can in the trunk of my car. I like the bag holder also, why is it not practical?

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
cantex said:
Ive been around for a while, but never posted a pic of my bike.
It is 90% the way i want it, and a little different than some of the others i see.
all work done myself, with major support from y'all

Now all you need are the Wide White Walls from HDL. That would be the cats a$$

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the slots through the tool kit holder are very narrow.
you can't get the snaps of the honda tool bag through it.
so i bought a tour master bag, and the slots dont line up where the straps are for that bag.
if you can see, i dont use the tool bag holder for its intended purposes.
but man, it gets looks.

J

·
0 Posts
cantex, great looking bike!! How do you like your Ultimate seat - I just ordered one for myself today.

G

·
0 Posts
wow...what a ride..

hi,

that is one good looking rig you got there....
sheeesh i aint never seen one like that...

texascruzer

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i love the ultimate seats, and no complaints for the passenger either.

I still have some other mods i want to do, like add a power plug on the handlebar (for my gps) and leds for my license plate bolts (hooked up to my brake light)

I am off to Big Bend (620 miles 1 way) the end of April to do some recon, then back again in May with my riding club.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Coyote Tank Trim

It doesn't look like your Coyote Tank Trim has dissolved yet! Did they have a bad batch or what? Just kidding, your bike looks great.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Nice bike.

Eddie

·
Registered
464 Posts
Nice Bike! I show off mine everypost :)

·
Registered
431 Posts