Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering who has either of these, and what do you think about quality of the chrome? Is the sound deep, or just loud? I really love the look of both, just trying to get more info. Currently running stock, and the only after market pipe I ever had was Bub's Big Willy's on a Shadow. I really don't mind loud, but looking more for deep and throaty.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
VT VTXer said:
Wondering who has either of these, and what do you think about quality of the chrome? Is the sound deep, or just loud? I really love the look of both, just trying to get more info. Currently running stock, and the only after market pipe I ever had was Bub's Big Willy's on a Shadow. I really don't mind loud, but looking more for deep and throaty.
I've got Speedster Shorts on my "C." They are very loud, but do have that sought after low rumble at idle.
The chrome plating is very good on the full length heat shields.
Installation is pretty straight forward, but an extra set of hands is helpful.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have Cobra Speedster Shorts on my ' C ' and they are deep and loud. They have a deep sound at idle. My wife says they growl. My buddies love them. In fact one buddy said "Now that sounds like a motorcycle"

G

·
0 Posts
I put the Speedster longs on my Retro last week. Great sound, nice and deep, not toooo loud, but loud. Nice chrome finish with full heat shields. The directions $uck.... I think they left a couple of steps out, but other than that it was an easy install.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts