Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
I don't know, Andy ... the "nurse," the "wide open" showgirl, and the "all natural" showgirl look like they should have won Best of Show! :D :lol:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
We had a great time.

The gang going down met at Palmyra

The wind was strong but over all a good day for riding.

Pic taken in Leavenworth.
We had lunch at a great place in Riverside: Rose's Mex Resturant, owned by Brian's Aunt.
Just too many bike pic's to post but heres a sample.

Gee I wonder if Andy's Heart has a rev-limiter.

My daughter really enjoyed the trip, and everbody. Her on Andy's Bike

I can email higher res pics if you want them.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Great pics to both Andy and Chris!!!!!! If it were not for the tremendous wind, it would have been a peerfect ride. I still enjoyed the heck out of riding down with you guys and also getting to talk and know a little bit more about everyone. It is good to hear that Andy, Chris, Jen and Rob made it back safely.
I made it back to Seward at about 1 PM and only hit wet roads twice. I did not get dumped on like I was anticipating. There was just enough moisture on the road to trash my bike........but oh well, I needed to clean it up anyway.
John and Steve, post something when you get back, so that we know you made it back to Lincoln!!!!
Looking forward to riding with everyone again.
Thanks again!!!!!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hey guys, we made it back safe and sound. The ride back was awesome!! The wind was at our back, thank god. It was nice meeting you all. I was hoping we could of met Andy, I wanted to see his nice ride. I thought we would of met up in the show but too many people and a lot of nice rides.

Take care,
John

·
Registered
323 Posts
Good to hear you and Steve made it back. Did you get wet? Good to see your post!!! I enjoyed the week-end too. Catch you later!!!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
enfuego said:
Good to hear you and Steve made it back. Did you get wet? Good to see your post!!! I enjoyed the week-end too. Catch you later!!!

The roads were dry the whole way. We left a 9:00 am and got to my house at 12:30 pm. We decided to take I-29 to beat the rain. The bike didnt get too dirty, except for my nephews little figer prints everywhere. I swear he had to touch every piece of chrome on the bike. But he enjoyed it. :D

L8TR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts