Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Kev, If you see this give me a holler. You be about the only one I know that rides on Sunday so let me know when you can get away so we can burn up some ouachita mountains, I'm not fishing this Sun and can still ride some during the week so just give me a holler whenever you can roll. Later, Dave

·
Registered
773 Posts
ride

My wife and I ride most every weekend. Sunday we often ride after church. Evenings we will go for coffee, or just for a short ride. Don

·
Registered
760 Posts
Sunday Riders Unite!!!!!!

I get off at 1:00pm Sunday...I can leave from work and head up 7 towards ya 'bout then..Tell me where ya wanna meet (the usual?). Guess I would be there by 2. C'mon on down Gramps....We can ride whereever ya'll want...I might even clean my bike.....nahhhhh.....See ya then...K-dog
Where's your bro???He riding???

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how about we meet this Sunday at the Ola Superette Hwy 7 & 10 junction at say 2pm and then we can decide from there....Petit Jean, Magazine or where ever else you guys wanna go. Cya then and to all this be yo invite...Later, Dave

·
Registered
773 Posts
Sunday ride

My wife and I often ride to Petit Jean weekends. We run over to Mather's Lodge to eat. Look for a red retro and a red aero. We both wear red helmets. Don

·
Registered
760 Posts
It's Sunday!

Hey ya'll, my boss is letting me off at 12:30pm so I will be in Ola around 1:45, maybe earlier so if ya wanna jump it 15 minutes or so, I should be there. I actually shined the bike up and was surprised at how dirty it was. Also did the air thang on the tires, my gage said 20 lbs in front, 25 pounds in the back, if any of you got a "good" tire gage, bring it so I can compare...see ya'll soon! K-dog

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hey Dave.. sorry I missed the ride thias past weekend... My computer at home caught a virus and is not feeling too well.. real slow.. so Im not able to get on line a lot at home.. I can at work though... call me if can.. you have the number...

I'm still hoping that you and Wendy can go to Denver in July.. maybe things will work out..

keep me posted on any rides that are coming up.. even the ones that are spur of the moment....

talk with you later.... Bud..

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ArkyX said:
Hey Dave.. sorry I missed the ride thias past weekend... My computer at home caught a virus and is not feeling too well.. real slow.. so Im not able to get on line a lot at home.. I can at work though... call me if can.. you have the number...

I'm still hoping that you and Wendy can go to Denver in July.. maybe things will work out..

keep me posted on any rides that are coming up.. even the ones that are spur of the moment....

talk with you later.... Bud..
I know the feeling on the computer issue, I'm about to throw mine out the window myself. I have been using my sis's on my lunch break and after work....man this dsl is mo betta than my dial up. as far as the rides go Sunday was my first group ride since the last one he he. Doing the Fallen Hereos this Sunday and who know s from there. Later, Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts