Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's up for a monthly Dinner get together for the greater Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Canton riders???

Second Wednesday of each month rain or Shine. :?:?:?

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
The greater metro Atlanta has been meeting at the Vortex on the second Thursday for years. Care to make it the fourth Wed?

I like the idea of the NW M&G. We have done it on and off for a while. (Mostly off).
:agree: Try to keep it on the east side of 75. Some of us northeast members could make some then.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I am down with a meet & greet whenever everyone else is comfortable with. I think it would be fun.

Do we want the North East guys hangin with us North Westers ?? :joke:

TCT

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
I am down with a meet & greet whenever everyone else is comfortable with. I think it would be fun.

Do we want the North East guys hangin with us North Westers ?? :joke:

TCT
Apparently not. Y'all never come to the meets we have over here.:p

·
Registered
183 Posts
HTML:
Try to keep it on the east side of 75. Some of us northeast members could make some then.
Why not give it a try in Canton for a couple of months and see if the EASTSIDERS show up of not. Just a thot.
uga

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
HTML:
Try to keep it on the east side of 75. Some of us northeast members could make some then.
Why not give it a try in Canton for a couple of months and see if the EASTSIDERS show up of not. Just a thot.
uga
I've been to one in Dallas, Marietta, Kennesaw and Canton. It has to hit my schedual right but I make the ones I can.
Havent seen any of you North west members on this side tho.:dontknow:

·
Registered
183 Posts
HTML:
Havent seen any of you North west members on this side tho.
Guilty as charged Mike. However, I am hoping to make the Warner Robins run on the 17th. Pen said she would go if it wasn't too cold, and if it was I could go without her.
uga

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Still hoping for good weather next week. Last year we hit it juuuussst right.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My thought are to rotate the dinner locations monthly based on who attends etc. We did this in California and it worked out very well.

·
Registered
277 Posts
lj,
you know what that is... thats when you "meet" MM and Bardo and "greet" them with a cold adult beverage..:beer3::beer2:

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
lj,
you know what that is... thats when you "meet" MM and "greet" him with a cold adult beverage..:beer3::beer2:
This is a rule that not nearly enough members know!
HAAAYYY Johnny!

·
Registered
142 Posts
meet & greet

hey georgia x-riders they call me charlie brown i met bardo last june at hoot i would like to meet all of his friends, and bardo the new toy is now a winner also first place in the world of wheels car show last weekend in the trike class, there are some pics in road rash mag event world of wheel.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Welcome to the Ga. board Charlie.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
hey georgia x-riders they call me charlie brown i met bardo last june at hoot i would like to meet all of his friends, and bardo the new toy is now a winner also first place in the world of wheels car show last weekend in the trike class, there are some pics in road rash mag event world of wheel.
Hey Charlie, You didn't trike your bike did ya? Weather permitting, why don't you ride down next Saturday and do the Great American Bike show? I'm sure there will be some riding from the Rome area that you can meet up with. It'd be good to see you again. Congrats on the win.

·
Registered
840 Posts
i met bardo last june at hoot i would like to meet all of his friends.

I didn't know bardork had any friends...oh yeah, scooter dawg, that's 1.:roll:

Welcome to the board Charlie.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I didn't know bardork had any friends...oh yeah, scooter dawg, that's 1.:roll:

Welcome to the board Charlie.
Ya see Elco, this is why you don't get many replies when you post... you can't stay on the topic at hand. This thread is about meet and greets and here you go doggin again... ya still jealous bout me and Scooter goin to the ChopHouse without ya huh???

1 - 20 of 23 Posts