Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Guys & Gals
Apparently, the ferrel hogs went on attack in my town. They tell me I hit 3 or more of them before sliding on the left side of my bike for nearly 200 feet. This happened a month ago. I had liability only on my bike, so "Pay-It-Forward" suggestions are accepted and appreciated!!!

I'm ready to start working on my '04 1300c to fix it back up. If you have any parts you're trying to get sell or otherwise unload, here are some of the ones I need. Feel free to give advice if you think I may have missed something :lol:

Front Fender
Handle Bars
Handle grips
Headlight Chrome ring
Tree
Forks
Tank
Sissy bars
Left Side signals.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Ive got C bars. Not perfect, but straight.
You cover shipping.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i have for sale the tree forks(new and chrome)bullet design ...gas tank without the ugly bottom part .. handlebars w grips and controls ,,, make me offers ... :popcorn:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, those things can all help. I'll send you a PM
Thanks!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have for sale the tree forks(new and chrome)bullet design ...gas tank without the ugly bottom part .. handlebars w grips and controls ,,, make me offers ... :popcorn:
VTXONFIRE:
I can use forks, trees, gas tank, and bars with grips & controls. Where are you located? I've got a friend in the shipping business, and he could possibly help me out with the delivery and therefore the price...
Thanks for your help.
DC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts