Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Guys & Gals
Apparently, the ferrel hogs went on attack in my town. They tell me I hit 3 or more of them before sliding on the left side of my bike for nearly 200 feet. This happened a month ago. I had liability only on my bike, so "Pay-It-Forward" suggestions are accepted and appreciated!!!

I'm ready to start working on my '04 1300c to fix it back up. If you have any parts you're trying to get sell or otherwise unload, here are some of the ones I need. Feel free to give advice if you think I may have missed something :lol:

Front Fender
Handle Bars
Handle grips
Headlight Chrome ring
Tree
Forks
Tank
Sissy bars
Left Side signals.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Once I get things together tank on my bike will be available(in pic). Should be with in the next month. Will look on some of the other stuff needed.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi, Guys & Gals
Apparently, the ferrel hogs went on attack in my town. They tell me I hit 3 or more of them before sliding on the left side of my bike for nearly 200 feet. This happened a month ago. I had liability only on my bike, so "Pay-It-Forward" suggestions are accepted and appreciated!!!

I'm ready to start working on my '04 1300c to fix it back up. If you have any parts you're trying to get sell or otherwise unload, here are some of the ones I need. Feel free to give advice if you think I may have missed something :lol:

Front Fender
Handle Bars
Handle grips
Headlight Chrome ring
Tree
Forks
Tank
Sissy bars
Left Side signals.

I have left and right turning lights off of a 09 vtx c if you want $25 bucks a peace. pm me frank 941-662-9205

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have the handle bars and trees if you cover shipping. I could have them out by Friday. PM me if interested.

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts