Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey anymore Kissimmee folk's around. Thinking about starting a bike night at The Loop. Perhap's by Johnny Rocket's. Any and all feed back, will be appreciated. Nelson :?: :eek:rac:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Just me I guess! :wink: :wink: :wink:

There is a bike night on Thursdays at Old-Town in Kissimmee
and lots of people go to Porkies on Thursdays in Apopka.

We're heading down to Old-town this Thursday. I've never
been to their bike night, but gonna check it out.

Feel free to join us.

·
Registered
491 Posts
what night of the week do you plan on having it/ we have Beef Obrady's on Wednesday here in St.Cloud and there's usually a great turnout. Tuesday night at the Old Cozy Cove on 192 in st.cloud as well and I heard there was a Porky's opening up out here too but I keep emailing Mike there at porky's to find out when they are opening but he never writes me back.. Old town is way too crowded for me on thursdays and the tourist are nuts on the roads so I always pass on going out there. BULLY

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
Bully said:
what night of the week do you plan on having it/ we have Beef Obrady's on Wednesday here in St.Cloud and there's usually a great turnout. Tuesday night at the Old Cozy Cove on 192 in st.cloud as well and I heard there was a Porky's opening up out here too but I keep emailing Mike there at porky's to find out when they are opening but he never writes me back.. Old town is way too crowded for me on thursdays and the tourist are nuts on the roads so I always pass on going out there. BULLY
Yes, Porkies is going to be comming there Soon... And they will do a Friday Night Bike Night!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Headin' up there tonight.

I'll be lookin' for X'ers too!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
HOLY CRAP.... seriously got RAINED OUT!!!

One of those times where it was raining so hard
you couldn't see 50 feet in front of you (cage) so
needless to say I didn't ride.

Maybe next time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts