Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed this seat on my bike a couple weeks ago. I didnt really like the bulky look of the Ultimate on the C so i wanted something different. I also like the look of the stock seat on the C, just not the comfort. I wanted a seat that still had very sleek lines to it. My initial opinion of the seat is very good so far. I needed something that my wife can ride with me as well so solo's were out of the question. The fit n finish seem to be very good. The seat looks awesome on the bike and keeps the clean lines of the bike. As far as rider position, i dont really feel much of a difference in how i am sitting on the bike. The longest ride i have been on so far is only a couple hours so i cant comment on anything longer than that yet, but i will sat this....I used to squirm around alot and get that knumb but feeling after about an hour....That didnt happen, i was very comfortable the whole time. Wife was fine as well, the passenger part is about the same as stock except it adds a little cush to the seat for her. I would post some pics but my bike hasn't been detailed yet this year so that will have to wait.............you can see a pic here, I liked the way the seat looks on the website and i was even more impressed in person...

http://www.socalcycleseat.com/hvtx13c-1.htm

·
Registered
912 Posts
Good to hear positive things about SoCal Cycle Seats! They are close to coming out with a really sweet looking slammed solo seat for the 1300C. It's called the Arizona, Big Joe has one on his bike and posted pics a few weeks back. I've agonized over what seat to get for my bike. I ride solo 100% of the time and looked long and hard at the Ultimate, Corbin and Mustangs. None of them had the exact look that I wanted for my C. The Arizona should be out soon and I'm holding out for one. It looks rockin'!

Check out the their other seats and the Arizona on their website.
http://www.socalcycleseat.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts