Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to install kuryakyn cruise pegs on my 2006 vtx1300c. I have bub jug huggers and spacers behind the right foot peg bracket. Anyone know where to find longer chromed bolts to accomodate the spacers so I can install the cruise pegs. Thanks in advance for your help.
Happy New Year!

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
Mine installed without a problem and I also have Bubs

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm? I can't even get the threads started. Wonder what I'm missing?I'll double check my work, but I did find another post on here that backed up what i said about needing longer bolts. Thanks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hmmm? I can't even get the threads started. Wonder what I'm missing?I'll double check my work, but I did find another post on here that backed up what i said about needing longer bolts. Thanks.
had the same probelm,I went with threaded rod and crome acorn nuts.I bought the threaded rod from mcmaster-carr and the nuts on the internet:tools:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You wouldn't happen to remember the thread size would you?
I only have a gauge for standard thread. I know I could run to a hardware store, but I have the internet... oh and most importantly Vtxoa.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Try ACE hardware. They have all kinds of chrome bolts that always seem to come through in a pinch. They can also order for you if they don't have them in stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts