Honda VTX Forum banner

Kury Deep Dish Bezzel pics

1K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  jwhok 
#1 ·
I received the rear Kury Bezzels today. The fronts are still on backorder. Here's some pics. I really like them. No more orange plastic on the back.

See less See more
#5 ·
Lookin Good!! A little cleaner...and CHEAPER than the Radiantz Smoke Rings huh?

#7 ·
Front vs back?

Camello, I like jwhok ordered 2 sets of the bezels w/the amber bulbs. What exactly is the difference between the front and the back bezels?

BTW, what do you think about that clear ring seperating the bezel from the rest of the turn signal housing?

Brad

#9 ·
MySanity said:
BBC...no difference betwee front/rear sets that I could tell except you'll have to get a single filament amber bulb for the rear set.
You beat me to it. MySanity has it right. No difference except you'll need the single filament bulb either amber or red depending on what you want in the back.

#10 ·
That's strange, I got my front bezels last month, my back should be hear today. Did you notice while removing the stock lenses if there was a screw holding them on? I didn't even have one screw on any lens????

Bryan

#11 ·
WiBlackRetro said:
That's strange, I got my front bezels last month, my back should be hear today. Did you notice while removing the stock lenses if there was a screw holding them on? I didn't even have one screw on any lens????

Bryan
Yes, there are screws that hold on both the front and back stock lens. You have to remove the screw or the lens won't come out. It's part# 3 on this page.

http://hondaonlineparts.com/showView.asp?pid=373&prd=VTX|VTX 1800 Classic 2002-2003 1800C

#18 ·
The fronts are in stock at www.xtremerevolution.com and they are cheaper than HDL has them for.They havent done the price increase yet. I ordered the fronts and had them at my house in two days. Awesome place, Rob is really cool to work with.

I put these on the fronts, since I dont have rear turn signals anymore, and WOW, they make the bike look sooo much nicer. I hated the stock front signals and was debating ripping them off, but now I actually LOVE the look of the stock turn signals, I dont think I will change them at all. They honestly do wonders for the signals and make them look like aftermarket signals instead of cheapy micky mouse ear signals. Highly recommended.

#21 ·
I like the look!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.