Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Can't we say pet**** on this network?

:dontknow:

I have the older model. Plastichrome at its finest!

Pet****
Pet****
Pet****

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts
I got one of them petkocks , it was pricey got it on a sale, holding up pretty good, I would buy it again. good luck

·
Registered
898 Posts
I've had both the Show Chrome and the Kury. I had the SC for about 1.5 year and now I have the Kury. They're both good quality but as a matter of personal preference I prefer the Kury. It dresses that specific area real well as its design kind of mimics our plasti-chrome plug covers.
Either one will greatly enhance the look of that area.

Good luck.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I prefer the Kury. It dresses that specific area real well as its design kind of mimics our plasti-chrome plug covers.
Good luck.
+1
Yep got one on the wife 1300C for 3 years. Looks Fantastic.

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Is the Kury one plastic or metal?

Just wondering.

OhioBob

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts

·
Lady Rider
4,246 Posts

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
I have it and like it.:thumbup:
:agree: Love mine too...though it CAN make getting the fuel hose off a pain in the dupah.

·
Registered
370 Posts

I have this one and it looks really good. Only thing is, tape let loose after a few months and I still haven't gone in and redone it. But, on the plus side, it really is metal.
Got this also, will always prefer metal over plastic. I always use extra tape on any piece applied in this manor. It's great! 8)

·
Registered
193 Posts

I have this one and it looks really good. Only thing is, tape let loose after a few months and I still haven't gone in and redone it. But, on the plus side, it really is metal.

+1 on the SC. I also had the thing come loose but a bit of silicone fixed it right up. I didn't have any double sided tape.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks for all the feedback guys. it makes my decision a whole lot easier! this board is the best!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts