Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys ,
Desperately need help . Looking for L&R Extreme floorboard relocation kit . If I could borrow one for a week or so it would be great too . I'm a mechanic with the access to a machine shop , I would just copy it and make my own . Blueprint or sketch with dimensions , measurements , other info would help too .
I've been looking for this kit for ever on the forums , facebook groups , you name it . Even got a hold off Lee - the guy that used to make those kits . First he said he might be able to help , but then this damn' COVID-19 struck and I haven't heard from the guy since . Doesn't answer my texts - I just hope hes ok , I know hes getting up there in age . I posted "WANTED" in California VTX riders board with no luck either .
So If anybody has a kit , your help would be greatly appreciated . Thank you in advance !!!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
OK I don't have this kit, and never seen one.

I just had a look under mine on both sides, and it seems you could reverse engineer one.

You 've probably considered that, which you may need to do if no one fills your request.

Good luck, (y)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
OKie Bob is still around.

He may be of help.

okieb.JPG

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you brother for a link to Okie Bob !!! I'll try to reach out to him , maybe he could help me out . Hope he has his notifications linked to his email , most old-timers rarely visit the forum any more .

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
... so I haven't heard from OkieBob . It shows that last time he was here it was in 2012 .
Any other good folks could help ???

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still looking . Any old timers that still visit this forum that have this kit on their bike ?

2002-honda-vtx1800r (2).jpg
2002-honda-vtx1800r (3).jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts