Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone going from the Jackson area? If so, let me know and we will ride together if interested.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I am from Madison and my wife and I are going. We plan on leaving about 6-6:15 AM and should be through Byram by 7. They have a parade at 930 that is fun to watch and then we plan to goof of eat lunch and leave by 200PM. We are then riding to Baton Rouge then Natchez and then the Trace back to Jackson and home.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Rooster Butt,
I did not get in last night in time to see your post. My wife and I are going Sunday instead of today. Lets hook up and ride sometime soon.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I forgot to check here, but I rode down with the Fire and Ice group (firefighters and police officers). We left from Mcallisters between 7 and 7:30 and got to the parade around 10am, left around 12:30 to eat at Middendorfs at Manchac and then rode home. We had just under 50 bikes all together. It was the first time I had ever rode in a group that large, but it was a good time.

·
Registered
215 Posts
We had a great time and even saw Elvis. His pink Caddy was about to over heat but he made through the parade. We brought home a whole saddle bag full of beads and swag.

·
Registered
176 Posts
We parked right off of the railroad tracks and watched the parade from the place where the railroad tracks crossed the parade route.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts