Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you please give us (Texas) a temporary home here along side the other states that don't have a home website in the Chapter Boards???

Please??

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Any chance of this happening?

·
Registered
841 Posts
We may have to start talking about Harleys to get their attention :lol:

Actually, Lamont has already replied. He says Tapper's the one who needs to make it happen. And I've already PM'd Tapper.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
I took our site for granted. I sure miss it. I didn't use it as much as most, but it was nice knowing it was there when I needed it. We will lose so much going to the new format used by this site. So many pics lost. But we need something. Joe

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I'm working on a temporary now.

While fixing all the damage the hacker did, the power supply chose that moment to expire, and I'm having trouble finding a replacement.

I should have a temporary site up tomorrow. Sorry for the delays.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Tapper said:

While fixing all the damage the hacker did, the power supply chose that moment to expire, and I'm having trouble finding a replacement.

Tapper..you have a PM.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Tapper said:

Thanks Tapper for all of your hard work on this. :wink:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Tapper's got a temporary site up for the Texas X Riders. You have to register again, but he says that he'll have the old one back with all of the previous info and pics in no time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts