Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
great time, been there the last few years. we usually get together and take a long all day ride somewhere and end up at lansdale by 6 p.m.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Look Like Fun. I'd like to go. :mcrider: :beer3: :mcrider:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
free1954 said:
great time, been there the last few years. we usually get together and take a long all day ride somewhere and end up at lansdale by 6 p.m.

let me know when and where and I will join up with you and hopefully others will join.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bumpin

bumpn this as we draw closer to teh date

anyone wanna meet up and ride in, im hoping to get more bikes riding in together than last year.

aybe we coudl meet at Peace Valley park or Green Lane Park and ride in from there.

let me knwo your thoughts

G

·
Thanks for the bump.
Sorry about my earlier post, I got Landsdale and Lehighton mixed up.
I do plan on going to Landsdale. Sept. 8

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
Re: bumpin

BrettsX said:
bumpn this as we draw closer to teh date

anyone wanna meet up and ride in, im hoping to get more bikes riding in together than last year.

aybe we coudl meet at Peace Valley park or Green Lane Park and ride in from there.

let me knwo your thoughts
Green Lane sounds good

·
Registered
26 Posts
where is Green Lane, I know where peace valley is, but I am not familiar with green valley

·
Registered
7,175 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
bike night

i ll be leaving hatboro in the afternoon of that day let me know what time we could meet at the mc donalds in hatboro if anyone is interested
fred

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bio - the bike show runs till 11pm take the entire family with you, im sure they will enjoy it.

it looks as if Green Lane is the spot to meet. The show starts at 4pm. Bikes start pouring in around 12pm.

Anybody interested in a ride before the show? It will take about 25 mins to get form Green Lane Park to the bike show. aybe we can go from Green Lane Park to Peace Valley and acrue more crew then ride to teh bike show, let me know.

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
Yeah I'm up for a ride before

·
3,915 Posts
Sounds good, I'll be there. I live near by but, maybe I'll come up to Green Lane just to get a decent ride before the show.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I Can't miss this one. I finish work in Montgomeryville @ 6:30PM. Can come directly. Does any one know what time it goes until ?

Peace............PeteO

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
OK, OK I read the whole thread. 11pm is when they wrap it up Thanks for the pass.............
PeteO

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.