Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Less than 3 weeks to go and we will all know what the real choice is.

Disappointed in the other pictures that were posted by the guy from the Spanish site. He completely bolixed this up.

Here is the only picture relative to the Fury.

·
Registered
99 Posts
oooh boy you must be so desperate for work at HDL, or something else, advise for you wait 2 more weeks and you will see " fury" please don't post anything abut fury you don't have prufe:bowdown::evil:
cheers
Maybe you should lay off the beer-nog. If you look Hal is one of the very few people who have seen the Fury.

·
Registered
176 Posts
That picture makes me think of one of those bikes made by Big Dog. Like the Coyote or the Mastiff models

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oooh boy you must be so desperate for work at HDL, or something else, advise for you wait 2 more weeks and you will see " fury" please don't post anything abut fury you don't have prufe:bowdown::evil:
cheers
If this isn't the official Fury picture from Honda then someone at Honda has fooled a lot of dealers.

Its the only picture that I have seen released by Honda identifying it as the Fury.

Where is your picture?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sure is a big, open 'void' in the 'neck' area,,,, More fashion than function, I guess,,,

Perhaps a paint matched frame would benefit from all that 'exposure',,,

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
how soon can we put a deposit on this "fury", are dealers accepting orders from customers yet :doorag:
herd bike will be availible in march 2009...

im still skeptical of the pick...thou it has the vtx headlight and thats about it..a dealer told me the pick is not "actualy" it, thats been circulating..
smiling at me..as he said this...I will be at the show at the javits center
on the 16th for the unvieling..i will post picks same night i get home..
for all..

·
Super Moderator
64,122 Posts

im still skeptical of the pick...thou it has the vtx headlight and thats about it..a dealer told me the pick is not "actualy" it, thats been circulating..
smiling at me..as he said this...I will be at the show at the javits center
on the 16th for the unvieling..i will post picks same night i get home..
for all..
What do you think Hal is? Hal IS a Honda dealer, so he saw the same exact thing as your dealer which is the above picture.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
What do you think Hal is? Hal IS a Honda dealer, so he saw the same exact thing as your dealer which is the above picture.
just my opinion..no dis-respect to anyone..just a hunch...

·
Super Moderator
64,122 Posts
just my opinion..no dis-respect to anyone..just a hunch...
Your dealer has no more insider info as the next dealer. He's jerking your chain. Hal has ALWAYS posted everything he knew about the VTX and what is coming next. As soon as Honda unveiled new bikes at the Honda dealer show when they had that, he took pics and posted them before Honda's own website had them up. He's doing the same here

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Um, was your Dealer referring to the (now infamous) MOTO-{whatever} pics of the black, belt driven, 2003 1800 proto type that has been circulating ALL OVER the net incorrectly labeled as the Fury?

If he was refering to 'those pics', eh, well, he's right, that's NOT the Fury.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
So... it looks like the tank may have some cool-looking lines at least....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts