Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed on the SLMC ride schedule there is a run to Lava Hot Springs the weekend of April 30th/May 1st. Am seriously thinking about going... Anyone else interested? I rode up a couple of years ago and it was great!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nice

I lived in Ma Cammon for three year. I love that ride. I'll Start looking for somone to pick up my Sunday. when I do let ride to Idaho.(the best state in the U.S. you know it Utah is number 2. :lol: :D :lol:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I look forward to the ride. Let's hook up at the meet and greet Bar BQ if possible and solidify the plans.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I hope the weather shapes up for the weekend, I would like to run over and meet up with you all. :)

·
Registered
882 Posts
WINDINMYFACE said:
I hope the weather shapes up for the weekend, I would like to run over and meet up with you all. :)
What's the weather supposed like up north this week end?

Drywallman

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lava Hot Springs Ride

The weather isn't looking very good. I have to cancel my reservations by tomorrow night if I decide not to go. I'm going to check the weather again tomorrow and then take it from there. Gideon and others have planned on going also. I'm not interested in riding in rain or snow.

·
Registered
145 Posts
The Weather channel is showing partly cloudy and 65 F for Sunday, I think they showed 20% chance of rain but I also know they have been wrong before. That was the Pocatello area which is about 30 miles north west of Lava Hot Springs. Do you have a head count yet?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Count on my head being there

Got some more moving to do today, but planning on givein a call to Lewis latter in the eve about ether rideing or driving. Tary said it going to be a cold one and will do ether ride or drive. As for me well I got a lot of swetters and a good pair of long johns... :D :) But then agin it not fun ridein when you look like the boy on christmas story. :lol: Ether way let me know.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
The boy on the "Christmas Story" will be a relief, compared to hydroplanning or hitting a nice patch of oil with water on it. :shock:

·
Registered
145 Posts
ILuvUMan said:
The boy on the "Christmas Story" will be a relief, compared to hydroplanning or hitting a nice patch of oil with water on it. :shock:
Speaking of hydroplanning and looking like the boy from "Christmas Story" I rode the full length of Utah Sunday coming back from Laughlin. That was one of those times I was glad to be on a HEAVY bike. :wink: I was 400 miles from home soaking wet and it was around 43 F. I would rather of had a root canal. :oops: :roll:

·
Registered
882 Posts
whinner sniff

boo hooo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :twisted: I've been all the way from LV last year in the rain. only men can handle a good like that :wink: .

Drywallman

·
Registered
145 Posts
Went to Lava Saturday but did not see any bikes, did any body make it to Lava :?:

·
Registered
192 Posts
ya we were there

Ya Kriss and I Lewis/Tary and there wifes were there. Kevin was going to go but cut out a few days befor. Lava Spa didn't give refunds. So we went anyways. Drove up and got maybe 30 min of rain on the way and "None" on the way back. So we got out the bikes when we got home and took them around the Mt. and back. Was nice tell we hit the rain going down Parleys. :? Now Lewis it looked like you enjoyed yourself as your foot boards were sparken off the road. :roll:
Went to Lava Saturday but did not see any bikes, did any body make it to Lava
What did you drive or RIDE up to Lava? Did you stay over or head back that night?
P.S. Lewis/Tary Just remember Breakfast!!!! Hows the man?????
boo hooo I've been all the way from LV last year in the rain. only men can handle a good like that.
Now hows the MAN!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts