Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it took way much more work than I thought but we are up and going. the place looks great and hope to see a few bikes in my parking lot. Seeing I only live 2 miles from the restaurant thats about all I have been riding these past 3 weeks.
ride safe everyone!!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Congrats Bob .......... Looks like we will need to plan a ride to the LL real soon.......

:eat1: :eat1: :eat1: :eat1: :eat1: :eat1: :eat1: :eat1: :eat1: :eat1: :eat1:

·
Registered
526 Posts
chefbob said:
Well it took way much more work than I thought but we are up and going. the place looks great and hope to see a few bikes in my parking lot. quote]

Congratulations Bob!

OK everyone. Let's eat. :lol:

:mcrider: :eat2: :beer3: :mcrider:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Glad to hear it and best of luck!
What's the address? I'll have to plan a day trip and by the time I get there, from Homosassa, I'll be reallll hungry :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you have a web site yet?

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
Yes, Post up the Addy and Name and All, ya know, hours ect...... Maybe we can make a trip out of it!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm always up for a road trip and good food... The food is good isn't it? Oh hell I'll take the ride for an under cooked TV dinner. Looking forward to seeing the place.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
SO? WHAT'S THE ADDRESS??? Inquiring gourmands want to know!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HairOnFire said:
SO? WHAT'S THE ADDRESS??? Inquiring gourmands want to know!
7602 n. lockwood ridge rd.
941-351-5515

on75 take the University exit west about 5 lights to Lockwood ridge rd, turn right, about 1 mile just past Tallavast rd, we are on the left just past a 7-11

·
Registered
910 Posts
Bob,

what are your hours of operation?
we'll be busy this weekend but would like to ride down soon after and let you show off the new place and your culinary skills

1 - 10 of 10 Posts