Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying this on the Illinois, and wisconsin board first to sell to locals. My wife and I in the last 9 months have lost over 100lbs together, so alot of are coats dont fit anymore.

1- Mens leather duster full lenght coat one year old had it on maybe 6 times. size a big EX larg. 75.00

1- mens dress coat leather 3/4 length black size larg 44 50.00

1-all black leather Green Bay Packer coat bomber style embroiderd logo front and back all black size big larg been on me three times. 150.00

1-Wilsons leather casual jacket 4 months old Xlarg.black 75.00

1-wilsons leather black casual, dress big larg. coat 50.00

1-Womans leather black 3/4 length with hood wife had it on maybe 10 times Xlarg. 50.00

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Reaper said:
I am trying this on the Illinois, and wisconsin board first to sell to locals. My wife and I in the last 9 months have lost over 100lbs together, so alot of are coats dont fit anymore.

1- Mens leather duster full lenght coat one year old had it on maybe 6 times. size a big EX larg. 75.00

1- mens dress coat leather 3/4 length black size larg 44 50.00

1-all black leather Green Bay Packer coat bomber style embroiderd logo front and back all black size big larg been on me three times. 150.00

1-Wilsons leather casual jacket 4 months old Xlarg.black 75.00

1-wilsons leather black casual, dress big larg. coat 50.00

1-Womans leather black 3/4 length with hood wife had it on maybe 10 times Xlarg. 50.00

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might take a cruise on saturday, maybe head to doyles. dont know what time the open, I need to do a early ride, wife works at 2:30, so was thinking of leaveing here about 9:00- 10:00 am somthing like that, anyway Skinny you have first shot, so when ever your ready 262-909-9406 thats my cell.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Skinny,
When do you want to meet? Tomorrow would be cool with me.
you can give me a call at 262) 705-5412

Later
David

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I get out of work at 4:30, get home about 4:45-5:00 area. I work out on HWY 20 about 1 1/2 mile east of the I. so if your comming in that way skinny, I lead you to the house, or I will give you directions. I have my work cell on unill I get home that number is 262-498-1465

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
David. Did you sell the saddle bag supports you had a while back?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Reaper,
Yeah they are gone, but I will keep my eyes open for another set if you would like.

Later
David

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Skinny said:
I will call when I talk to the Mad Napper tonight
Gentleman I will have to pass I can not get over there this weekend I have to bust my a$$ to get the house done enough so we can move in next weekend.. Thanks.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Skinny,
Are you still interested in them?

Later
David

1 - 11 of 11 Posts