Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any of you guys have any of these bags or know any thing about their quality? time to replace my carolinaleather works just wanting to try something else.

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
Have had 'em for about 18 months. VERY nice bags (on EasyBrackets) and customer service is top notch; at least helping me decide fit and and which set to purchase. No issues with the bags themselves. Nice Stuff! Recommended.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Great bags. I have the Grand Canyons and they've been through every type of weather imaginable during the past two years. Don't buy the optional keyed locking mechanism though. Very cheap add-on to an otherwise great set of bags.

HB

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info which ones do you have? i,ve been looking at the warrior or the mega grand canyons.

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
Had to look them up:oops: XXL Warrior Chiefs. No extra stuff on them.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I have had the Grand Canyons on for over 2 years and they have held up great. I have the V-leather ones and I would buy them again. They saved me some money and they look great

·
Registered
293 Posts
I've had the Grand Canyons for a while now. Nice bags.
The tag on the bags says "Auburn Leather". I looked them up. THey're just another bag co. Leatherneck Jim states that all theses companies make the bags exclusively for him. I have my doubts about that.

Nice bags at a nice price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts