Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
63,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
you may have noticed I haven't been around the past 2 weeks. I have been in the hospital for much of those weeks. I had open heart surgery last Tuesday the 11th for a quadruple bypass. It was found Thursday the 6th during a stress test revealing the blockages and I was admitted to the hospital that day. I just got home last night. I want to stress this, I was lucky I listened to my body and ASKED my Dr for the stress test. I never had the "Big one" heart attack. Instead, I have zero damage to my heart and now have clear arteries...oh and a lot of pain for now ? But this will get better, I will get better and that's the most important thing. Mine started as an ache between my shoulder blades that just didn't seem right. From my cardiologist, he says there are many different precursors so if it doesn't feel right, see your Dr. and ask for tests. It's your body, it's your right to ask. I won't be posting much yet, give me a few weeks but thank you to all that reached out with thoughts and prayers, it means so much to me,
Larry

·
Premium Member
5,614 Posts
So happy to hear you are on the mend. Take it easy and get strong. Keep us in the loop as to your progress. Thanks for posting the update.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Hopefully everything works out for the best and hope you back soon

·
Old Goat
24,395 Posts
Once again best wishes for speedy recovery....I go to my cardiologist tom. Hoping for good news....

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Glad to hear you are on the mend. I had a "minor" heart attack 5 yrs ago, two stents & I'm good now!

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
Our Guess of Honor has returned..

yep.. listen to your body..
just like an engine.

if it does not feel or sound right.. check into it..
Ask questions if you do not know or understand...

Mr. Spike take your time to recover.. your body has been thru HELL...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts