Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinkin' of headin' over to Mardon on Friday the 13th. Maybe leave around noon from the south end.

Anyone else goin' over about the same time??? Maybe we can hook up and ride over together....

Gary

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mardonon Friday the 13th

I plan on leaving the Camano Island area sometime Friday morning. Since I'm not familiar with Mardon, how to get there, or even how to find the group when I get there, I would like very much to hook up with you and/or others.

John E.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Gary -

I posted on the other Mardon page about heading over in the morning. It sounded like Bob (Bobonaboat) was going to leave about 9 or 10. I may need to leave a little later than 9 or 10, so riding over with you may work out better for me.

I'll figure it out soon. :lol: What do you think for a meeting point?

Dave~

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
eagle1953 said:
Shoot I wish I was able to go!!! I'm on a 3 week vacation right now and it ends next Weds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Me too! Will be back at work for the Mardon trip :(
Leaving Nashville IN Friday and heading back home.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bigd_74 and Islandcruiser,

Maybe we can meet at RMC Motorsports, lets say noon. Here is the address: 3701 E Valley Rd, Renton, WA 98057

If you take Highway 167 and get off at South 43rd, just south of Renton, it's just a couple of blocks away.

Here's a link to a Mapquest map: http://tinyurl.com/2mlugv

My cell ph is 206.890.8831, in case you need to call me. If I don't answer, leave a message, and I'll get back to ya. Can't answer while I'm ridin' or for that matter even hear the phone.

Anyone else that wants to meet up, post up! If we need to, we can adjust the time a little to accommodate more folks....

Can hardly wait!!!! Looks like the weather should be great.
Gary

·
Registered
333 Posts
its been in the 90's , it should be nice and toasty when you get here
lee

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
CRUZR -

My plans changed on me & my wife will be taking the kids over to Spokane on Friday. I plan on riding the bike over there with her to help with the kiddos. I'll be riding to Mardon from Spokane so I'll have to meet up with everyone over there on Friday afternoon/evening.

See ya there! 8)

Dave~

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bigd_74 said:
CRUZR -

My plans changed on me & my wife will be taking the kids over to Spokane on Friday. I plan on riding the bike over there with her to help with the kiddos. I'll be riding to Mardon from Spokane so I'll have to meet up with everyone over there on Friday afternoon/evening.

See ya there! 8)

Dave~
Have a safe ride... We'll see ya at Mardon!
Gary

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Hi All

Just checking my Mardon reservation info. I see that check in time is 3pm. So perhaps my planned 10am departure may be to early. It is 150 to 160 miles from North Bend Exit 31 to Mardon. Perhaps we should set a departure time of 12:00 from North Bend. Then we can all go over as one group? Gas at Vantage

Thoughts?

Our camp spaces are
East Park,9, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20
Under Randy Upshaw

Thanks
Randy The X Man
www.nwbikers.com

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
posnews said:
Hi All

Just checking my Mardon reservation info. I see that check in time is 3pm. So perhaps my planned 10am departure may be to early. It is 150 to 160 miles from North Bend Exit 31 to Mardon. Perhaps we should set a departure time of 12:00 from North Bend. Then we can all go over as one group? Gas at Vantage

Thoughts?

Our camp spaces are
East Park,9, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20
Under Randy Upshaw

Thanks
Randy The X Man
www.nwbikers.com
Sounds good to me. I'll meet ya at noon in North Bend.
Gary

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
posnews said:
called Mardon today. We can setup anytime unless someone is there they have till 1. But we have 8 spots and they think most will be free. So we could go earlier. But if most want noon that should be fine.

Thanks
Randy The X Man
www.nwbikers.com
I have an appt so noon would be the earliest I can make North Bend....

Gary

1 - 15 of 15 Posts