Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What LED bulbs do you guys run for the turn signals and brake light? I want more visibility but Im also flat broke so buying new kuryakyn LED turn signals is a no go financially. Looking into saving for a daymaker headlight but if someone has a good LED headlight bulb recommendation in the stock set up for the meantime that would be awesome as well. I live in the country with all sorts of critters big and small with curvy roads too. Need a brighter headlight especially for the deer around here.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I have an LED taillight that blinks 3x and is very bright even in daylight. Got from Super Bright LED's. It's plug and play.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Don't forget that no matter what LEDs you install, the stock turn signal flasher won't handle them well and you'll need a new one that supports LEDs.
Good news, they can be had for a few dollars (on fleaBay etc).

·
Registered
28,535 Posts
Don't forget that no matter what LEDs you install, the stock turn signal flasher won't handle them well and you'll need a new one that supports LEDs.
Good news, they can be had for a few dollars (on fleaBay etc).

Yeah, the company sent me the wrong unit, so with the stock flasher I have Hyper-Flash.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts