Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I said I would post some pics when I got my LEDs installed, so here they are. I still have 2 more pods to put on. I figured I'd wait and figure out where I wanted to add a little extra light. What do yall think?

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
I like em!!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks yall.

Awesome, I like the color! What'd ya do with the switch?
The kit I got came with a remote. Everything fits very nicely under the seat in front of the battery.

good job, it looks good! what l.e.d's did you use? i'm wanting to put some on my bike
I got it from here, http://www.cooperkustoms.com/
He came very highly recommended from BornOnFire and I am very happy I listened. If you shoot James an email (email is on the bottom of his site) and tell him you have a VTX he has a kit that he put together for Xs. He is a VTX owner himself.

He shipped it very quick, I got it in 3 business days, even with it being the holidays.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
woahhh remote control?! That's awesome !!! Now i'm tempted....
I know. I was like a kid. I had the X in the driveway in front of the door and I was inside clicking away. Lights on, lights off, lights on, lights off.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks great. I know all about the remote :lol::lol: my driving lights came with the remote setup. I had to get the wife to stand in front of the bike in the dark and do the whole "Christine" thing.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Nice look. I want some on my ride but the cops would have a fit because I want the blue and that isn't going to fly up here. Guess I'll do white.
How far doe's the remote work from the bike?

·
Ya-Hoo #4
988 Posts
Very Nice I like. Going to check them out, Thanks for the link and Info.:thumbup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I got mine from ebay. I haven't had a problem with the cops, was worried when I first put them on but I've ridden beside a few and no issues.

Forgive the fuzz of the picts not alot of room to take picts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Lady Rider
4,246 Posts
Did you put pods beneath your tank and if so, what kind of connections were there for easy removal and installation of the tank. I'm likin this and also, how hard is it?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Those are pretty good prices to include the remote switch. Very nice. I got my set from oznium myself. One thing I did not like was the thin speaker wire used on the LED strips. Other than that, they light up real nice.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Did you put pods beneath your tank and if so, what kind of connections were there for easy removal and installation of the tank. I'm likin this and also, how hard is it?
There are (2) 19" strips under the tank. I was going to put some sort of bullet connectors on them, but with the way it wires in to the system, it can be removed really easily.

It's not too tough, just take your time and make sure you have all of your locations figured out before you putting them on. The 3M tape is awesome, as soon as it touches it's on there.

Those are pretty good prices to include the remote switch. Very nice. I got my set from oznium myself. One thing I did not like was the thin speaker wire used on the LED strips. Other than that, they light up real nice.
Yeah the wiring on the strips is pretty thin.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts