Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://leesburgbikefest.com/Bikefest/index.htm

I have 6 extra rooms reserved at the Marriott in The Villages.
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/leets-towneplace-suites-the-villages/

All the rooms are suites that include a kitchen and living room. All 6 rooms are reserved for 2 nights April 24th & April 25th.

3 rooms are king suites for $133.87 per night, which includes the taxes.

The other 3 rooms are 2 bedroom king suites for $204.24 per night also includes the taxes.

The rooms are on a first come first serve basis and once changed to your name you are responsible for payment or cancellations.

·
Registered
42 Posts
On my calendar

I will plan on attending- but my schedule changes so often who knows if i will be available.
Don't hold a room for me, but thanks for making the pro-active offer.
I would like to ride up with any locals. So I will keep an eye on this thread.

I have never been to a bike event so this would pop my cherry.

David

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Ant and I are in for the less expensive room if still available-

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Slick I didn't call you about the rooms because I thought you would be staying with your buddy and his wife.

BTW, the 2 bedroom king rooms are actually cheaper if you wanted to split the room with another couple/person since there are 2 seperate bedrooms. They are even less expensive if 3 couples or 3 persons split the room since there is a sleeper sofa in the living room.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Slick I didn't call you about the rooms because I thought you would be staying with your buddy and his wife.

BTW, the 2 bedroom king rooms are actually cheaper if you wanted to split the room with another couple/person since there are 2 seperate bedrooms. They are even less expensive if 3 couples or 3 persons split the room since there is a sleeper sofa in the living room.

We've decided that we would like to spend more time with the "group" this year. We'll see Mike and Jeanette while there, and coax Mike into one of his now famous rides, but wanna be part of the festivities at the hotel.

So wanna share a room?

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nothin' personal, but Susan got us the honeymoon suite:lol::lol::lol: if ya know what I mean.................

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Woo Hoo- if the hotels a rockin, don't come a knockin

Go Ralphie

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I cheated, I played the Military ID card trick and got the suite for 77 a nite. We will see you there.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
well, originally read this post and was working on scheduling no classes so that Dave and I could be there. We both think it would be lots of fun.

thennnn.......my brother calls me and tells me he is getting married March 28th and now we are flying to Calif.

sorry guys, 2 bigs trips within 30 days are not in the budget right now.

wouldn't mind making a trip to So FL now. woke up Friday and it was 7 degrees and with the wind chill it felt -1. well that's what the news said, i never opened the front door to find out. hehehe

have a great day all and miss ya.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats to your brother, sorry to hear you and Dave won't be coming to Leesburg. We were looking forward to see you both. This might be our excuse to make a trip northward.;);)
Say hello to Dave from Susan and I.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Congrats to your brother, sorry to hear you and Dave won't be coming to Leesburg. We were looking forward to see you both. This might be our excuse to make a trip northward.;);)
Say hello to Dave from Susan and I.
Ditto, what the big guy said !!!!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sounds like the makings of a group ride/trip to TN. We can call it INVASION TENNESSEE.
Actually I think I am heading up that way(North Carolina) in April, have to check with my personal travel agent:D:D.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
As it happens I'm sitting right here in that hotel. I'm up here on business and it's the only Marriott property around for at least 50 miles. This is nice. The rooms have full kitchens, theres a pull out sofa, chair, this has a king bed, huge closet, nice bathroom. There is a big pool that's open until 11 at night with a hot tub to boot.

Outside of the hotel there is a complete little village with shops, restaurants, a town square with live music most nights of the week, a movie theater and god knows what else.

This could be a cool weekend.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So, you approve?:thumbup: We stayed there last year and everyone loved it.
We all know about the pool closing at 11. There was a nice patio that they sent us to and we had it all to ourselves. Thru the doors where they have the breakfast and then outside.

We will try to find a place to have the get together dinner. The place we went last year was very nice(can't remember the name), right on the bay, yes there is a bay and a lighthouse too. The service wasn't the best, but we did swamp them with alot of people. Food was good.

·
Registered
752 Posts
This was an awesome hotel last year and my buddy and I had a great time last year. Thanks for holding that room for me then Ralph!

Steve, I'd LOVE to come and split a room w\ you and the better half this year but MY better half has us leaving for Romania that weekend, so my next meet will have to wait till Sebring.

That said, see you all in Sebring!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts