Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. everyone, here it is the Leesburg Breakfast Club. We'll meet up at the Perkins resturant on S.R. 13 in Mandarin. (I belive that it's San Jose). We'll meet there at 0800 in the morning, get some eats, then head on down to Leesburg. So who ever is going on Saturday lets get a show of hands and let's have a great ride that day. Vortexx, I vote you in as the road captain, since you know the way there. :D Oh! Bring your buds too, this is just not for the X rider's, this is for everyone. Let's have a big turn out too.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:x WAKE YOU UP!!!!!!!!!! Man!!!!! you better have the cold beer waiting when I get there!!!!! and some eat's too!! :D sure we'll do that, what was your name again?? :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
How's it going ??? Just been busy lately. I am going to

meet ya'll there sat at 8:00am. Not sure if other riders

are coming yet.

·
Registered
790 Posts
What's the route you're taking? I'd like to meet, if you're coming thru Green Cove or Middleburg. Anyone spending the night? If so Where? I know it's pretty late to get a room, but I expect they reserved some for walk-ups.

G

·
0 Posts
GCS_FL_VTXR said:
What's the route you're taking? I'd like to meet, if you're coming thru Green Cove or Middleburg. Anyone spending the night? If so Where? I know it's pretty late to get a room, but I expect they reserved some for walk-ups.
We are going down SR13 to 207 so if you can meet us at SR13 and 16 we can link up. There is a group leaving sometime Friday afternoon and they will be spending the night. Our group will leave Saturday morning for a day trip coming back that evening. I don't know how the Friday group is going down but we are going south on 13 to 207 to Palaka then 20 to 19 to 314 through the Ocala National Forest to 42 then 452 to 44 and into Leesburg. Should be a beautiful ride.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I'm still trying to get us X'ers together with SCRC for the Saturday ride. I passed the SCRC Prez some of your email addresses. His is [email protected] Times running out. If it doesn't come together, I'll get in touch with VorTeXx by phone to meet at SR 16 & 13.
WooHoo it's gonna be a hoot!

G

·
0 Posts
GCS_FL_VTXR said:
I'm still trying to get us X'ers together with SCRC for the Saturday ride. I passed the SCRC Prez some of your email addresses. His is [email protected] Times running out. If it doesn't come together, I'll get in touch with VorTeXx by phone to meet at SR 16 & 13.
WooHoo it's gonna be a hoot!
That is great. I get those miles too as a member. Good going in turning this into a SCRC ride. I hope it works.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts