Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,

So nothing like waiting unitl the eleventh hour, so anyone know where a guy can get a room in Leesburg?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
No. Try Ocala, Clermont, Deland, even Orlando. Leesburg isn't that big and I think it's kind of filled up. There are thousands of rooms in Orlando and its only 40 miles away. Good luck.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ed,

Thanks for the info. I am not really into camping so I will keep looking for a room.

Take Care

Dan

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Dan,

hopefully you can find a hotel that has had cancellations. go to the leesburgbikefest. com site, and look up lodging. there are many hotel/motels there. also, try the local camping facilities. many of them have cabins or trailers to rent.

good luck

·
Registered
617 Posts
hotels

Dan, try Winter Garden, there appears to be rooms available. According to Mapquest it's 32.13 miles from Leesburg, easy ride. Might stay there myself if I go. I'm still looking at the weather and waiting to see what my buddy's doing.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I just checked Expidia and there are still some rooms in Clearmont. I just booked at the Westgate Inn. Whos riding up Friday morn.? Lets hook up.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
hey bill

don't know if you will get this, but we are leaving from the 84 Diner in davie/sunrise at 9am

breakfast at 8

i will try to call ya

1 - 9 of 9 Posts