Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all of those going to Leesburg today, tomorrow or whenever.......

have a great ride and be safe.

hope to see many of you at Kevin's or Rat Hole.

D

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
lookin forward to meeting you.

These central Florida guys aren't used to being around more than 1 female X rider. Sure hope they don't get overwhelmed. :lol:

Tina

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehehe......same here Tina.......hehehe

there will be 4 girls in all (2 v-stars, 1 1800VTX and me on my 1300)

can they really handle it?! hehehe

see ya up there

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
dpearly said:

see ya up there

Of Coarse We Can Handle it :roll: We will Need U to Get Our Beers :beer3: And Rub our Feet :lol: :lol: :lol: hehehehehehe

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Kevin Kuiper said:
dpearly said:

see ya up there

Of Coarse We Can Handle it :roll: We will Need U to Get Our Beers :beer3: And Rub our Feet :lol: :lol: :lol: hehehehehehe
No problem Kevin. As long as you don't mind wearing your beer I will be happy to get it for you. :a13:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
mikeonbike1962 said:
Yeah, those Goats only do so much.

(Ha, tina!)
LMAO

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
So how was Leesburg this year, I Really Wish I could have made it.

DAWG

You still can make it.
It starts today and runs thru Sunday 4/24/05

Ride Safe,

John

·
Retired Seabee, CM1
1,209 Posts
Going myself too, keep a look out for the candy red 1300r with leatherlykes and.......... a stereo system , ,built in the box, mounted on my handlebars. I made it and soon to make a mold for these units. I have had so many inquire about this, even harley guys. I think total investment on this would be about $400. A company called Hoppel industries has one for $550 for Vulcans and mine blows it away in sound. Here's my email address, [email protected] (careful on rabbitt spelling). If interested, i will send ya a pic of one. Please place in email subject line "your stereo VTX". Thanks and ride safe, oh, cell is 727-992-1753, on all the time.

·
Registered
999 Posts
saturday sucked. How wet could you get. Did manage to get a Gyro in between rains though. Saw some VTX folks (ed, bob, nelson, kevin, dpearly's friend, some folks from porkies, uncle bob...you were the scarecrow...)

mike

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey everyone........

made it back in one piece in spite of friday nite.

How wet can you get?! you don't even want to know. a bunch of us tried to do the Ocala forest run and it rained most of the time. of course i couldn't get any wetter, so i went downtown.

saw a few folks (Ed, Mike, Tina, Karen(that would be my friend). sorry i missed the rest of you.

had a great time and will post my adventures of leesburg when i dry out.

take care all

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
dpearly said:
made it back in one piece in spite of friday nite.

I am Very SORRY :( :( It was Great to Have Meet U thou!!!

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Kevin.......oh my gosh......no need to be sorry.....it was just one of those things.

Thank you so much for the wonderful hospitality. and to you and cobra and everyone that helped me with my stupid headlight. i will give the whole story later today cuz it continued later.

Thanks again. Karen and i were talking to mike (mikeonbike) saturday afternoon and i would really like to attend on of your tech sessions. i need to know more and how to do it myself would be a good idea.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Saturday really stunk! I rode up alone from St.Cloud and it started to rain when I got there so I walked around for a while and ran into Kevin and his wife and the guy with the yellow chopper from HDL (sorry I can't remember his name) bought me some "Frog Togs" and rode back home to St.Cloud.. Sunday was great. washed Miss Cheryl (my bike) I rode up with about 8 friends from St.Cloud. ate, drank, ate, drank, danced to some music, drank, GOT SUNBURNED and windburned as well and rode back home... It was nice to finally meet Kevin though.. lots of X's there..
well that's my story ... the end!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts