Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
That was funny. Probably a lot of truth in that for the weak-minded. They still dressed nice though.

Reactions: lofty

·
Super Moderator
6,442 Posts
Not have Scottie, had. This was made back in the late 30's or early 40's I believe. We used to have a quarky theatre in our area back in the 70's that showed Monty Python stuff and things like this. Also Doctor Dimento. I saw it there back then.

·
Registered
212 Posts
LOL VTOX I remember Dr.Dimento. He had some funny stuff on the show.

Reactions: Capt. Rory and RBS

·
Registered
28,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not have Scottie, had. This was made back in the late 30's or early 40's I believe. We used to have a quarky theatre in our area back in the 70's that showed Monty Python stuff and things like this. Also Doctor Dimento. I saw it there back then.
LOL VTOX I remember Dr.Dimento. He had some funny stuff on the show.

Geez, I guess we're just a bunch of Old Farts. :laugh:

·
Registered
755 Posts
I think pot smoking makes people do stoopid things . That's why I never used it. My friends that use it are my proof. Eo

·
Registered
219 Posts
I am well aware of when this video was produced.

I used the terminology that I did because our government is still producing similar propaganda.

I am also old enough to have listened to Dr. Demento on the radio when I was a kid.

"They're coming to take me away, ha ha, they're coming to take me away..."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts