Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK North carolina and any body else that wants to post some thing.Lets post events here in NC.Rides.Concerts.What ever.Maybe try to get a meet anmd greet going.What say all?:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
damn Ken, you are so demanding....

JAN 23-24 - Charlotte, NC - EASYRIDERS V-TWIN BIKE SHOW TOUR 2009 - Charlotte Convention Center, 501 South College St., Charlotte, NC Halls A & B Show hours: Sat 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m., Sun 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Admission: Adults Sat $16, Sun $16, Weekend $25. Kids (6-12) $7. 5yrs and younger - Free. Info call 704 339-6000 or visit the convention center web site at www.charlotteconventionctr.com

That would be a nice ride and show....could visit with some of the very nice X riders in that area too....

JAN 31 - Jacksonville, NC - SCREAMIN EAGLE CHILI CHALLENGE - New River Harley-Davidson hosts it's 2nd Annual Screamin Eagle Chili Challenge. ALL proceeds will be donated to the Onslow Vietnam Veterans Memorial Foundation to support construction. Come out and support this worthy cause. Cooking will begin at 9:00 a.m. & sampling will start at noon. For more information contact Samantha at 910 346-9997 or send e-mail to [email protected] or call Kat Horn 910 389-0004 or send e-mail to [email protected] Check their web site at www.onslowvietnammemorial.org

sorry but I am busy adjusting valves and piecing my toys back together.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JAN 23-24 - Charlotte, NC - EASYRIDERS V-TWIN BIKE SHOW TOUR 2009 - Charlotte
Thats some thing I might try and go to.Been living in NC for 13yrs and never ben to charlotte.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Checked out the Bike show website yesterday. Told the olde lady that I was going today. Guess she'll tag along. I don't mind she's pretty cool with the bike thing. Some of those bikes look like Lottery Dreams to me rather than Mod Ideas. I'll make the best of it. May find some decent pegs or another helmet.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Sounds like fun....I may try and make the Charlotte show.:thumbup:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Two events in nc

From the Jacksonville Light Keepers:

THIS SATURDAY, JAN. 17 is the Dinner Ride. We will be meeting in Dick's Sporting Goods Parking Lot at 5:00pm. ALL ARE WELCOME! Bring a friend or two.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Hank

April 9 - 12, 2009
Deal's Gap Outreach

Robbinsville, North Carolina

Light Keepers will be traveling to Deal's Gap on Easter Weekend. Anyone interested in joining us on this adventure please feel free to do so! The more the merrier! THIS IS OPEN TO ALL!

For those wanting to ride out together, a group of us will be leaving out around 9am on Thursday, April 9. (Total Estimated Time: 7 hours 33 minutes. Total Estimated Distance: 444.31 miles).

Lodging will be at Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge. You can email them at
[email protected].
Cabins, Bunk house, Tents what ever your preference they have it. Check them out at: http://ironhorsenc.com.

The Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, with 318 curves in 11 miles, is America's number one motorcycle and sports car road. The nearby Cherohala Skyway is quickly becoming number two with its remote 60 miles of scenic mountain highway. The area also has other roads less traveled, but just as exciting. Discover them all at: http://www.tailofthedragon.com

Contact Hank at 910-389-3903 for further details.

Look forward to seeing you there,

Grace Richard
Secretary
Jacksonville Light Keepers
CMA chapter #769

1 - 6 of 6 Posts