Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow Riders!

I want to invite everyone to a monthly event right here in Danville, Indiana. Every First Friday from May to October the square in Danville, Indiana is taken over by the Highwinders Car Club. Lots of cool cars circle the square for anyone to look at.
I will have "The Black Pearl" (my Black Honda VTX1800) parked on the square as well, ready to provide information about forming a chapter of Cruiser Club, USA in Hendricks County. You can go the Cruiser Club, USA Website by following this link - www.CruiserClubUSA.org
CCUSA is a family oriented riding clubs that is open to all makes and models, and all skill level of riders. I have been a part of this group for over ten years. We have other chapters in Indiana, so there is always people to head out and go for a ride.
If you would like more immediate information, or can't make this meeting, Email me at [email protected] or give me a call: 317 563-1208.

Next Car Club Cruise In:
June 1st starting at 5pm and going until 9pm
On the square in Danville, Indiana (Danville is on US 36, west of Indianapolis, and a few miles west of Avon, Indiana)

Hope to see you there!!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The next Car Club Cruise Inn is coming right up!

August 3rd, Friday Evening, 5pm to 9pm on the Square in Danville, Indiana

Look for me, Digital Rodney, and my bike, The Black Pearl, a 2003 Black Honda VTX 1800c, parked on the square among the cars.

This is a free event, and there are great places to eat nearby, including Mayberry Cafe!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A new month is coming, and First Friday is just around the corner!

Friday, September 7th, 2012, start at 5pm on the square in Danville, Indiana. Second to last chance to see the cars, bikes, and even tractors for the year!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts