Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning Arkansas Xer's... I sure liked the company we had over the weekend.. Dave and Dan and some guys from Mt Home.. Xcited was there as well.... well all I got a ticket in Eurika Springs on Sat for loud pipes... not only do they save lives but they pi$$ off the locals and cops... I was riding with Dan and Dave and we all waved to the cop and you guessed it I was in the back and got pulled over... only got a warning but heck fire I was'nt ilke I was racking the pipes but just enjoying the ride...

The cop was a p_ick( male part), at first but soon warmed up... I think it was the leathers that calmed him down.. no harm no foul.. I talked to several others who got tickets as well.. it did put a little damper on the week end...

Well riding season is coming in quick.. of course David, Bobby and Dan and Bobby from Missouri don't know what an off season is.. they ride when and temp is just right... anything above freezing...

There are some of us going to Skullbone Tenn. leaving on the 22 from Conway...You can look up the website by doing a search on Skullbone Music Park. Its a concert and bike show... they expect 20 to 30 thousand, mostly for those over 21 after dark.. should be a good ride.. it's 1oo mi East of Memphis and 30 mi North of Jackson off I 30... Its $30 for the week end and that includes the concerts, four of them and the camping.. Holler if anyone is interested in hooking up... 479 675 6317 or post on this thread....

Ill talk with you all later... again I sure enjoy riding with the guys from NW Ark.... Hey Dave I do like your new 1800, candy burnt orange is a good color :) ride safe my brothers... :mcrider: Bud

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
sounds like a good ride, i think a group from here is riding over to Helena on that week end.
about the loud pipes it's probably a good thing they weren't around when we run the Poker run a couple of weeks ago HuH. i would have be ticketed for sure.
i have some good pictures from the Poker Run and I will try to get you all a copy.

·
Registered
389 Posts
That's right Bud, I've never heard of an "off season"...maybe some "off days" but NEVER a whole season! :twisted: Thanks for the compliment on the new bike...I'm enjoying it more and more each day. I should've taken the 1800 plunge long ago. :wink: Be safe brother...

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
VTXtremist said:
That's right Bud, I've never heard of an "off season"...maybe some "off days" but NEVER a whole season! :twisted: Thanks for the compliment on the new bike...I'm enjoying it more and more each day. I should've taken the 1800 plunge long ago. :wink: Be safe brother...
Have you noticed a lot of sand on the roads still around our area?
I was out with Jen last night and I sometimes worry about her being a newbie with patches of sand here and there...

Also, do you go to bike night at coolwaters on Thursdays?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yes!! I have seen a lot of junk such as sand...it sucks!!!

Double Jack and I frequent the Cool Water bike night, was there last night.
I plan on hitting the one on Tuesday nights at Jose's in Springdale, also.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
VTXtremist said:
Yes!! I have seen a lot of junk such as sand...it sucks!!!

Double Jack and I frequent the Cool Water bike night, was there last night.
I plan on hitting the one on Tuesday nights at Jose's in Springdale, also.
JEN and I were there last night too..
Jen felt out of place, she was sill in her court clothes.. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts