Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at several license plate mounts and the only one I really like is made by Drag Specialties. It's a horizontal half moon brake light setup and falls into the middle of the pact as far as price. Want to know if anyone here is running this and how they like it? Any others I should consider?

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I have been eyeing this also. looks good and like you said falls in the middle cost wise. I don't know the quality though.
Good luck and post a pic and a opinion when you decide.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Do you have a picture of the one your talking about. This is the one I did. I had it machined to fit off the axle.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I haven't done anything with it yet. Looking for the half moon vert side mount with light. Gotta wait a while cause I just invested in Accutronix controls. Wife only allows one mod a month. :roll: omeone on this site has made a side mount and I was gonna do that with a lighted plate frame. total cost about $75.00 if you look under the 1300 buy post search for side mount tags.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
check out the post from sictexvtx on the sellers board. mount looks good and you can't beat the price. add a frame and you good to go!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts