Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Wow....I paid my license plate renewal by internet on Monday...and the new sticker arrived in the mail today.

Maybe the SOS realized that they were late in mailing out the bills, so they mailed out the stickers really fast

G

·
0 Posts
Plates

Hell they got mine all messed up, when I transferred the plate (for the second time last year) some how my vin # got misplaced and they found someone else's and threw it on the paper, now I only have 800 CC's? they lost a 1000 cc's too! When the new plates came out, they are thinner, cheap POS'S, mine cracked the first month, the old one went for 4 yrs. on a vfr750 then the 1100 and I put it on the first x and it was fine then the new one, the crack started at the left hole going across the plate, put it on the 750 spirit which did not help it any and then on this 1800, I had to buy a nice chrome bracket so the m'fer don't fly off I told the lic. branch about the problem and they told me they would take care of it for I think at that time it was $7.00, not much but I thought that they could make a plate that would stand up to the motorcycle. the one I had on the rebel cracked to. come too thank of it they had the registration all messed up on the rebel and the 750 spirit too. Makes you think why do we pay these people!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Git 'R Done said:
Wow....I paid my license plate renewal by internet on Monday...and the new sticker arrived in the mail today.

Maybe the SOS realized that they were late in mailing out the bills, so they mailed out the stickers really fast
Same here, ain't gov'ment grand (did i say that out loud)

Mike

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Bopps said:
Git 'R Done said:

Same here, ain't gov'ment grand (did i say that out loud)

Mike
What is the link for on line purchaseing?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts