Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of our riders supposedly crashed and is injured and hospitalized.
His board name is StageCombat /Tim Farley. The only info I have is that he was coming from the Dragon and was/is in ??/Carolina. Any help would be great. I'm sorry but that's all the info I have. I’m trying to locate him to assist in any way I can.
Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
mark_1bx said:
His board name is StageCombat /Tim Farley. The only info I have is that he was coming from the Dragon and was/is in ??/Carolina. Any help would be great. I'm sorry but that's all the info I have. I’m trying to locate him to assist in any way I can.
Thanks
Mark
have any idea what day this all happened on? I here
they life flight people from the dragon to
University of Tennessee Medical Center.

prayers sent

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
davemack said:
mark_1bx said:
Thanks
Mark
have any idea what day this all happened on? I here
they life flight people from the dragon to
University of Tennessee Medical Center.

prayers sent
Thanks, I'm guessing with in the last three days,

·
Registered
332 Posts
I am a firefighter/emt here in nc. You need to find out where his accident occured and then we can narrow down the possibilities of where he may be hospitalized.

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually I have finally made contact with his family. Tim crashed in Georgia and has suffered a broken leg. He's already been operated on and should be home late tonight. He will be laid up for six months.

Thank you all for the help and concern.
Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.