Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going to Little Sturgis next week? This is the rally at Sturgis Kentucky (little sturgis.com) Looking forward to attending, our first time to the rally even though we only live about 60 miles from Sturgis. Last year's attendance was about 20,000, about 200 campers are already lined up to get in the park. (mine included)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nope. Not me. To far now. Been there, done that and it ain't even close to the real thing. Having said that........It was a lot of fun!! GO. Hell, you can ride back and forth being only 60 miles away.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Nope, dangit. Was planning on it and have been for some time, but things are working against me making the weekend up there. If you haven't been, it's an absolute BLAST, anything goes! I'm kicking myself for not being able to go.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope, not driving back and forth, got the camper there already. Hoping for a good weekend and maybe no rain.

·
Registered
105 Posts
YES. Be there Friday evening around dark. Me and a few brothers from the West.

Cletus

WBFFWB

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey try to find us, we will be in a Sportster toy hauler trying to get in the area near the free showers (gold area) Will have my street glide, my wife's maroon VW trike and my daughter's pearl white Shadow. Just hope it don't rain much.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts