Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone heard of little sturgis rally .......i think its in paducka ky(not sure of spelling) just over the il. border.....might be a good run

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
...Just looked it up, here ya go:
Little Sturgis Rally & Races for Charity
July 16,17,18,19th
Union County Fairgrounds
Sturgis, Kentucky :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
The little Sturgis Rally is a camping type of rally, and in the camping area it is definitely on the WILD SIDE. This is not a family rally, there is more nudity than at the real Sturgis rally, ok, not really, at least in the campgrounds (hmmm........ Buffalo Chip.......). Here is a link to some of the pictures from the Little Sturgis Rally, but,

BE WARNED, MANY PICTURES CONTAIN NUDITY, SO, DO NOT LOOK AT THIS LINK IF AT WORK OR IF CHILDREN ARE NEARBY!!!

http://www.therallypics.com/2007 Pictures/page1/2007page1.htm

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
This is not a family rally, there is more nudity than at the real Sturgis rally, ok, not really, at least in the campgrounds (hmmm........ Buffalo Chip.......).
BE WARNED, MANY PICTURES CONTAIN NUDITY, SO, DO NOT LOOK AT THIS LINK IF AT WORK OR IF CHILDREN ARE NEARBY!!!
...Whoa!!!:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes: ...Definately NOT Disneyland!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whoa...... that rally seems like it could get rowdy........what time are we leavin and whos going with me.....hahaha

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
whoa...... that rally seems like it could get rowdy........what time are we leavin and whos going with me.....hahaha
...Hmmm, looks like a modern-day 'Woodstock' on 2-wheels type of rally gathering huh? ...complimented with a bunch of :yikes:'bare':yikes: out-of-shape people who have absolutely NO right exposing themselves in public! ...think I may have to pass on this ride!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
...Hmmm, looks like a modern-day 'Woodstock' on 2-wheels type of rally gathering huh? ...complimented with a bunch of :yikes:'bare':yikes: out-of-shape people who have absolutely NO right exposing themselves in public! ...think I may have to pass on this ride!
you got that right

·
Registered
331 Posts
Little Sturgis was a blast

I went there 2 years ago with my brother inlaw. The best way I can descibe it is drunken debotchery. One cycle had a side car on it and in its place was a diamond plate platform with a stripper pole attached. Yep girlfriend was dancing on the pole while they drove around. That summed up the trip. Great riding in the area. Rubber ducky showers set up so there is a place to bathe. Good food, Good Fun and Great people. Lots of Nudity. Generally that is a plus. On occassion it was here as well but some scary. Bring the beads and leave the kids at home!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Went two year ago. Had a great time. With all the crazy people there was no fights or issues. Just a bunch of crazy people having fun. I spent about 2 1/2 days there. I would recommend going at least one time. Bring cameras because there is a lot to take pictures of. Great time. If nudity offends you stay home.

Peter De

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
If nudity offends you stay home.

Peter De
...Beautiful, hot, "In Shape" ...KEY WORD! female nudity equals NO offense whatsover! ...compared to those pics I saw of past rallys, all I can say is, :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes: !!!!!! ...Definately offensive & not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey isn't that the same weekend of the VTX rally in LaCrosse WI. I've already booked a room for that one!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts