Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Bankshot said:
Looks like work will take me to the South Florida more often now. So when are the local bike nights (Boca and south). Might as well enjoy myself on the company's nickel! :lol:

Mike
Mike, Your website is pretty cool.

South florida has a bunch of bike nites. Starting in WPB, tuesday nite you have Iron Eagle on Military Trail south of Okeechobee on the west side. They actually have events like a slow race, weenie bite, cone dodge. Food and beverage is donations for a kids charity. Mostly HD.

Wednesday is Bonefish Creek on Military and Okeechobee NE corner. Sitting and drinking and eating.

Pompano beach Hooters Thursday nite, No big deal. Margate Wednesday nite On Atlantic east of SR 7 /US 441 north side of the street was Crabby Jacks, then Bonefish Creek, now Island Jacks. Thursday nite Sunrise HD SR 84 and International drive Sunrise, Wednesday nite Pembroke Pines Hooters, University and Pines Blvd SE corner. Best in the area. Can't tell you anything about Miami area

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Highlander said:
Bankshot said:
Looks like work will take me to the South Florida more often now. So when are the local bike nights (Boca and south). Might as well enjoy myself on the company's nickel! :lol:

Mike
Mike, Your website is pretty cool.

South florida has a bunch of bike nites. Starting in WPB, tuesday nite you have Iron Eagle on Military Trail south of Okeechobee on the west side. They actually have events like a slow race, weenie bite, cone dodge. Food and beverage is donations for a kids charity. Mostly HD.

Wednesday is Bonefish Creek on Military and Okeechobee NE corner. Sitting and drinking and eating.

Pompano beach Hooters Thursday nite, No big deal. Margate Wednesday nite On Atlantic east of SR 7 /US 441 north side of the street was Crabby Jacks, then Bonefish Creek, now Island Jacks. Thursday nite Sunrise HD SR 84 and International drive Sunrise, Wednesday nite Pembroke Pines Hooters, University and Pines Blvd SE corner. Best in the area. Can't tell you anything about Miami area
Thanks for the short list! :lol: Looks like I'll make Hooter's, starting this week... even though I have to be in Miami later.

Appreciate the comments on the website. Just a little hobby to show off a BIG hobby!

·
Registered
148 Posts
In Miami you have:

Fuddruckers on Thursday nights - Although they've changed the name and it just says "Open"
7800 SW 104 St

Also on Thursday nights but at about 10pm is
Scully's Tavern @ 9809 SW 72nd Street.

G

·
Update:

Cafe 27 is no longer hosting a Friday night bike night...it is moving to Sunrise HD starting 'this' Friday (7/13)...hmmm...sounds like someone is trying to corner the bike night market as well...

whatever...i think it'll be interesting to see 'who' shows up...

also...Sunrise HD's regular bike night is on Wed's not Thursday's and caters to HOG's 1st Wed...Officer Friendly and FD guys the 2nd/3rd Wed...with the 4th 'open'...

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
kbobb said:
Update:

Cafe 27 is no longer hosting a Friday night bike night...it is moving to Sunrise HD starting 'this' Friday (7/13)...hmmm...sounds like someone is trying to corner the bike night market as well...

whatever...i think it'll be interesting to see 'who' shows up...

also...Sunrise HD's regular bike night is on Wed's not Thursday's and caters to HOG's 1st Wed...Officer Friendly and FD guys the 2nd/3rd Wed...with the 4th 'open'...
I stand corrected. I forgot they changed that. I'll be heading out there because I have other business tomorrow nite. I haven't been out there before.

G

·
I've only gone on HOG night...kinda like bike night for old folks...though, hooters is much more 'lively'...i thought i fit in so it was ok...

i think steph and i will be there friday so maybe i'll start a post...

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Friday is my 8th anniversary so I'll have to pass, hopw everyone has a good time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.