Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a reason why I can only log in from my work computer? The site won't allow me to log in from any other device, IE; my laptop, I Phone or I pad

·
Registered
16,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, it still doesn't work. I can only access this site from my work computer. I have 4 weeks vacation coming up and would like to stay in touch here.

Yes sorry about that,

There was a server issue during that day.
This should be fixed now.

Ed

·
Premium Member
6,550 Posts
Jon,

What are you experiencing? Does the logon just fail, or you can't get to VTXOA at all? "Invalid username or password"? What's the message? Do you logon every time, or do you just stay logged on at work using the remember me or stay logged on option? If you do stay logged on, and assuming your browser supports it, find your username and password in the password cache and make sure something hasn't changed as per your memory.

·
Registered
11,559 Posts
I could not login using "mobile view" ever.
I use the regular browser view to login.
Android user!

·
Premium Member
6,550 Posts
I could not login using "mobile view" ever.
I use the regular browser view to login.
Android user!
Try to logon using the full view and select the remember me option. Then go back tot he mobile view. Should be a one time thing that way.

·
Registered
11,559 Posts
I switched to "enhanced mobile view" for a few minutes.
The last response of every thread was displayed.
Many more ads also.
I went back to standard view.
I am a creature of habit!

·
Premium Member
6,550 Posts
As am I my brother. I rarely use the mobile site as I find it very limiting.

·
Registered
16,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It doesn't recognize me from my mobile Apple devices or my laptop with is windows. It's the weirdest thing. I don't stay logged on, I log off or it logs me off after about 30 minutes anyways

·
Premium Member
6,550 Posts
It doesn't recognize me from my mobile Apple devices or my laptop with is windows. It's the weirdest thing. I don't stay logged on, I log off or it logs me off after about 30 minutes anyways
That's weird brother. Don't know what to tell you. Is it possibly a different browser? Maybe a Javascript setting?

·
Registered
11,559 Posts
Jon what browser are you using?
I am using Mozilla Firefox at this moment. W8.1
I used Google Chrome for a long time. No issues with either.

·
Administrator
651 Posts
Hello there,

For starters, can you clear your cache and cookies and click the "Remember Me" box when you log in?
Test it a bit and let us know if it's still happening.

Ed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts