Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,012 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
The Trump lovers pointing out mistakes made by other politicians is an excellent display of Trump worship. Trump has made so many mistakes in speeches (not to mention Tweets) his supporters should be embarrassed to even broach the topic. I've heard that love is blind but Trump worship is also deaf and DUMB as well.

Trump stood before the United Nations and managed to get them all to laugh AT HIM. That one may take a while to top.

·
Premium Member
6,600 Posts
The Trump lovers pointing out mistakes made by other politicians is an excellent display of Trump worship. Trump has made so many mistakes in speeches (not to mention Tweets) his supporters should be embarrassed to even broach the topic. I've heard that love is blind but Trump worship is also deaf and DUMB as well.

Trump stood before the United Nations and managed to get them all to laugh AT HIM. That one may take a while to top.
Great point HOP. If that's true then pointing out mistakes made by Trump is a clear display of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Or does your thing only work one way, as per usual?

I wouldn't call myself a Trump lover, but more a Trump over whatever is running against him in this race lover. Last election they offered up a career criminal, and this time the face of senility. It's not like the US is spoiled for choice. He does seem the better choice given the selection.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Trump is a doofus but he's our doofus and he's doing what he was elected to do. At least he' trying but with everybody fighting against him it's almost a lost cause. Washington is corrupt and need to be drained. I'm quite sure it will never happen

·
Registered
17,160 Posts
Anyone who voted for Killary or would vote for Biden has ZERO credibility in criticizing Trump. We are just a few months from a Presidential election and the best the democrats can muster is a senile child groper with nearly 50 years of racist remarks, blatant corruption, and his hand in foreign pockets? Really?

Shut the yap and get a real candidate before criticizing Trump.

·
Premium Member
6,600 Posts
Anyone who voted for Killary or would vote for Biden has ZERO credibility in criticizing Trump. We are just a few months from a Presidential election and the best the democrats can muster is a senile child groper with nearly 50 years of racist remarks, blatant corruption, and his hand in foreign pockets? Really?

Shut the yap and get a real candidate before criticizing Trump.
Such is TDS Lefty. They hate the guy, but aren't sure why, given the alternatives. Mostly I think they hate him because he's pompous, but again, given the alternatives, it's not entirely out of line.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Mostly I think they hate him because they have been hearing all the hatred against him since November 9 2016.

I used CNN for all my news; I witnessed the panic I saw on election night when they realized Liary was not going to win.
The next day their pure hatred started and I have not watched CNN since.
OK, before he won they hated him too, but they were so sure that Liary had bought the elections that it was just 'fun' hatred.
Since the 2016 election though it is pure unadulterated 7*24 hatred, and all the people that keep watching only CNN and the other MSM don't know any better than to hate, hate, hate, hate.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Unlike some of you I am not blind. I see the blunders made by Biden and regret we live in a society that is forced to choose between one or two incompetent options every 4 years. Get money out of politics and we may have some hope for America's future.

Finally, some Republican's are finally realizing what a disaster Trump is for our country and they're speaking up about it. I don't get the blind loyalty to any politician I see with Trump followers, especially those calling themselves Christian. The hypocrisy is staggering.

I guess I'm a idealist as I would speak up against any politicians bad actions even if I voted for them.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
2 Dummies.
We know who controls Walter, but who controls Joe?
China is spending fortunes to make sure that they can continue stealing everything from this country, especially jobs.
The latter falls in place with the democrat platform: "equality for everybody" meaning "welfare only".
Bad Trump.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts