Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 05' VTX1300C with the stock fenders, stock rear wheel.. Has anyone here found an aftermarket fender that would be maybe a few inches longer than the stock C but not quite as long as the R/S fenders?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Many good company's out here. How much money or time modifying do you want to spend?
I really like the looks of MrVTX's Front fender. I believe he has links to his write up in his signature.
A lot of people also use the Honda "N" fender, but they are not easily found. Hope this helps some.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many good company's out here. How much money or time modifying do you want to spend?
I really like the looks of MrVTX's Front fender. I believe he has links to his write up in his signature.
A lot of people also use the Honda "N" fender, but they are not easily found. Hope this helps some.
What does the N fender look like? Is that off an 1800?

·
Registered
870 Posts
oops

Sorry

sumo-xstore.com

Actually we cut this out of a blank at his shop and made a mold for it. He should have all you need to bolt it right on.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Timely Post

I just purchased an N fender and am looking for a new bagger front longer fender too. Wrote to SumoX to see about the fender you mentioned. Thanks for all the great tips!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts