Discussion Starter #1
Never mind

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your offer.

Hey Kodiak,

Let me know when you are coming 4 sure. I know of a few spots along the coast, and thru the passes.
Appreciate your offer. As of today, we're still not sure when we'll be there due to the fact that Honda don't know when all of the parts will be in to finish the repairs.:shock:

Latest estimate is Next Tuesday or Wednesday. Some of the guys at my work place volunteered to switch days off with me so that I can go get the bike. :thumbup:

I guess they're tired of hearing me "whine" about not having my bike.:mrgreen:

Tomorrow evening, I'm calling Honda to find out if they got all the parts in or not and when can we go get it.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gone and back...won't be back on our bike again.

Finally got our bike back :thumbup: We were there on last minute notice to go get the bike on Tuesday afternoon so, we left Wednesday morning to go pick it up.:thumbup:

Man, it was cool there!:yikes: Coming from 95~100+ degrees to upper 60's are a shock! AND in the mid to lower 50's in the morning too!:shock:

Be cause of the last minute deal, we decided to just get the bike and return home...we agreed that it'll be best that we not take any more chances in L.A area.

Besides, we only had a 2~3 hours of "cat nap" on the way there and were extremely tired.(didn't/couldn't sleep at all Tuesday night...excitement? Nerves?):yikes:

We don't think we'll be returning to the L.A area any time soon because of the rear end job we were greeted with...kind of weary of the cagers there...they drive like bunch of maniac!:shock:

Next trip to Cal will be somewhere else, for sure:mrgreen:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts