Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to do some research for on a Fatboy and cant seem to find a good or active Discussion Board for them. Does anyone have some links to a good site? :wink:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not really.....I have always liked the looks of the FatBoy, just wanted to learn more about it... :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
That's all I can offer off the top of my head....new computer since then and the links are not saved in this one.
I won't knock them.....each to his own as long as you are still riding! All I have to say is if you go there at some point do not, repeat, do not get the solid wheels. They look great but they catch wind like crazy....almost got taken off of the read more than once from a wind gust!

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
txvtx1300 said:
All I have to say is if you go there at some point do not, repeat, do not get the solid wheels. They look great but they catch wind like crazy....almost got taken off of the read more than once from a wind gust!
Bummer! I think the wheels really make the looks of the Fatboy.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Yup v-twinforum.com is the only HD forum I know about. I'm sure there are other small ones with a couple of hundered members and as many posts. But there will be your best bet for finding info and getting questions answered. If you can get past some of the attitudes.

·
Registered
478 Posts
txvtx1300 said:
All I have to say is if you go there at some point do not, repeat, do not get the solid wheels. They look great but they catch wind like crazy....almost got taken off of the read more than once from a wind gust!

Isn't that the only way the Fatboy comes??

·
Registered
254 Posts
Two thoughts:

(1) You could ask for a good Fat Boy specific site at their forum and....

(2) I actually found the majority of the folks there to have good attitudes. There's always a couple that will bash anything but HD. The same can be said with this forum relative to the VTX....I find much more HD bashing here than I do Honda bashing on their site. :roll:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts