Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was about to make a purchase on DLP for the Kury Wide Style Brake & Clutch Levers to replace my stock ones, but after reading some of the reviews...I am concerned about the chrome peeling off. Yeah, I know it isn't very much $$$ for these levers, but if they peel after a few months use then it could get somewhat costly.

http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=4388&str=12&ID=328297778

So, how many others have these levers and have you had any of the problems of peeling chrome like others have mentioned?

Thanks for your time.

OhioBob

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the repsonse.

Did you add the CTR?

I was thinking about doing that too.

Just wondering.

OhioBob

·
Registered
291 Posts
I got a set several years ago and haven't had any peeling.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I got a set several years ago and haven't had any peeling.
+1 here. 3 years with them... not a sign of peeling. Maybe is the only chromed item still yet without signs of peeling.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I bought a set of these off of ebay and have had them on for about a year and a half and really like them. The quality is good and they are comfortable.

·
Registered
944 Posts
If you are looking for something different you might like these. They are really nice and are the Kury wide levers wraped & braided with the leather. I have the black on mine but not picture to post with the camera missing :dontknow:. Got over 20 thousand miles on their use with not one problem yet.
http://www.ironbraid.com/harley%20levers.php
Honda is listed down the page on link

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
GET IT!

Thanks for the repsonse.

Did you add the CTR?

I was thinking about doing that too.

Just wondering.

OhioBob
Stop thinking about it and :roll: get the CTR! You will become a :bowdown: Cybrhick fanboy, just like me!

Cheapest and best mod I've done for my VTX!
:click:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I have the Kury wides and Hicks CTR......................no problems.......enjoy. ( There is a small prob discussed on this board re the Kury needing a small grinding job..........mine did)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts