Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone an installer out there? I want to do this myself, but need some guidance. I am going to buy some equipment over the next few weeks and need help with all of the wiring, fitting, placement, caps, etc.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Pat,

Bare (Mike) is excellent with electrical systems, and he's got the tools and the space. If you ask him to help you, he'll probably say YES, and it won't cost that much.

CoonAss 8)

·
Registered
526 Posts
ive installed my last 6 systems. currently i run a 1500 watt low amp. 750 watt mid amp and 300 watt high amp. running the wire from the battery to the trunk, (0 guage) and all the RCAs. if you have specific questions, let me know.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CoonAss said:
Pat,

Bare (Mike) is excellent with electrical systems, and he's got the tools and the space. If you ask him to help you, he'll probably say YES, and it won't cost that much.

CoonAss 8)

Thanks for the suggestion, but I need a professional or someone that has done this several times. I have talked with Bare about this in the past. There is a lot more to it than meets the eye.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Red Devel said:
ive installed my last 6 systems. currently i run a 1500 watt low amp. 750 watt mid amp and 300 watt high amp. running the wire from the battery to the trunk, (0 guage) and all the RCAs. if you have specific questions, let me know.
Don't worry, I will. Thanks for the offer!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey Pat my cousin lives on the next steet from me and he was the install manager at Mobile One. He is really cheap. He does all the work from his house. Just P/M me if you are still looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts